For those of you who are looking to learn more about healing your trauma, here are some free online events that feature the top experts on trauma healing:
Trauma Skills Summit – August 17-26, 2020
This awesome online event for trauma healing features my meditation teacher, Judith Blackstone, as one of the speakers.
The Summit covers a variety of techniques to heal trauma, presented by top experts in each trauma recovery technique.
- Awareness for trauma recovery
- Polyvagal techniques to regulate emotions
- Trauma and addiction
- Retraining neural pathways
- Relationship trauma – Hakomi method
- EMDR to release traumatic emotions
- Transforming the six guises of rage through yoga and meditation
- Somatic/body-based therapies
- Internal Family Systems therapy to integrate fragmented selves—I prefer Wolinsky’s approach to IFS, btw. See more on Wolinsky in the Resources section of this blog.
- How become a better parent after you’ve experienced trauma
- Breaking the cycle of inherited family trauma—also known as intergenerational trauma
- Embodiment/somatic meditation
- Healing shame
The Embodiment Conference – October 14-25, 2020
Embodiment was the key that unlocked my capacity to feel safe with emotions and with living inside my body. It helped me to feel my feelings without being overwhelmed by them.
This in turn helped me to delve into my traumatic memories to unlock the emotional repression that fueled my complex PTSD—and to heal it.
If you are a sensitive person who dissociates from your body or your feelings, then this event is for you!
It features over 1,000 presenters who talk about how you can live in your body more safely. When you sign up, they will ask you to pick a topic of interest, and they will recommend the main talks that are tailored to your topic.
Sign up for the conference here: https://theembodimentconference.org/